- New Dedicated Research Centre opens in Czech Republic.
- Integration with Radiant Sites in US, forming biggest Site Network.
- Optimal Sites join Synexus in US.
- Berlin DRS relocation (Germany).
- Budapest DRS additional space (Hungary).
- Wroclaw DRS relocation (Poland).
- Gdynia DRS relocation (Poland).
- Stara Zagora DRS (Bulgaria).
- Teeside Hospital DRS (UK).
- Synexus enters US market with Acquisition of Research Across America.
- Synexus Management buyout with the backing of LDC.
- Bulgaria: Opening of first Synexus Dedicated Research Site in Sofia.
- Poland: Fifth Synexus Dedicated Research Site opened in Gdansk.
- Romania: Opening of first Synexus Dedicated Research Site in Bucharest.
- Synexus Romania established.
- UK: Pioneering Synexus Dedicated Research Site opened at Hexham Hospital in partnership with the National Health Service.
- Poland: Opening of new Synexus Dedicated Research Site in Poznan.
- South Africa: Acquisition of Helderberg Clinical Trials Centre in Somerset West/Cape Town to open the third Synexus Dedicated Research Site. Expansion of Stanza Research Site to include TB Research Wing.
- Germany: Expansion at Bochum & Berlin Dedicated Research Sites.
- Poland: Synexus – Central & Eastern European HQ. Expansion in Poland at Warsaw Dedicated Research Site by acquisition of Osteomed to create the biggest Dedicated Research Site in Warsaw & expansion of new Katowice Dedicated Research Site.
- South Africa – Expansion of Watermeyer Dedicated Research Site to add PK and PD Unit.
- Poland expansion of new Gdynia Dedicated Research Site.
- Synexus Ukraine and Germany established by acquisition of Clinpharm. Seven Dedicated Research Sites in Germany subsequently rationalised to four DRSs (Berlin, Bochum, Leipzig & Frankfurt). Ukraine set up as an administrative centre in Kiev.
- South Africa new Dedicated Research Site at Stanza in Mamelodi. Expansion of Watermeyer Dedicated Research Site.
- Poland: Three new Dedicated Research Sites in Poland (Warsaw, Gdynia and Katowice) by acquisition of CVLCC.
- Synexus taken private by Lyceum Capital.
- Synexus Bulgaria & South Africa established.
- S.Africa – First Dedicated Research Site – Watermeyer in Pretoria by the acquisition of Clinical Research Centres.
- Synexus Poland established with first Dedicated Research Site in Wroclaw by the acquisition of SCM.
- Synexus Hungary established with first Dedicated Research Site in Budapest by the acquisition of Diagnostic Units Hungary.
- Synexus- Listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM.
- Synexus formed by the merger of Edgebright Partnership and AEA Technology, plc.
- Synexus UK established with the seven Current Dedicated Research Site established from the merger (Lancashire, Liverpool, Manchester, Midlands, Thames Valley, Scotland, Wales).
- Dr. Ian Smith opened the first dedicated clinical trial centre in Europe and the Synexus story began.