We are seeking a Patient Services Assistant to join our site in Columbus, OH.
Login or register
To search, save, and apply for jobs, whilst connecting with like minded, career driven people.
Search your perfect job
- Manages the front desk activities of the site office including:
- Greeting, screening and directing external visitors;
- Answering, directing and screening a large volumes of inbound calls with tact, professionalism and customer service. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Coordinating outbound mail, postage, pick-ups, etc.
- Schedules subjects for study visits, enters information in clinical conductor system, and conducts appointment reminders;
- Provide support for filing, mailings, copying, collating, ordering, etc.
- Manages the office supply ordering process.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, etc.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Assists with special projects as needed;
- Organizes work area;
- Adheres to GCP, ICH, HIPAA, FDA Regulations and SOPs;
- Performs necessary functions as approved by the Investigator and the Company after the completion of required training, for the conduct of clinical research;
- Maintains strict confidentiality of patients, employees, customers and company information at all times and adheres to HIPAA Guidelines; and
- May perform other duties not specifically listed in this job description as requested by the manager.
- A high school diploma, or equivalent, and a minimum of 1 years of receptionist or office coordination, or related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Web applications;
- Strong organizational skills, a keen attention to detail and thorough follow through;
- Ability to type proficiently (35+ wpm) and operate a calculator keypad;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well independently as well as with co-workers, peers, supervisors and external customers;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adapt to changes in responsibilities and workloads;
- Must be professional, possess a high degree of urgency and self-motivation, and have a strong work ethic;
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with HIPAA guidelines, patient matters and other sensitive information.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance offerings, life and disability insurance offerings, 401K, paid time off, and various other benefits and discount programs!
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrollment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
The array of AES services include strategic enrollment solutions that offer speed, certainty and commercial value to our clients. Acurian and Synexus have proven track records for enrolling patients and study conduct through proprietary, direct-to-patient recruitment methodologies and a global site network. When combined, these services provide a new standard of clinical trial productivity that delivers more patients from fewer sites in less time.