We are seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our site in Chicago, IL!
Login or register
To search, save, and apply for jobs, whilst connecting with like minded, career driven people.
Search your perfect job
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of assigned protocols, including all protocol requirements for patient visits, obtaining informed consent, patient visit schedules, test procedures, laboratory information, and drug accountability requirements.
- Responsible for completion of all study documentation forms, including case report forms and other study specific documents.
- Coordinate and conduct patient care visits (drawing blood, collecting vital signs, performing ECG’s and processing specimens) and assure all procedures are conducted in compliance with the clinical protocol.
- Interact with Principal Investigator as needed to assure patient receives appropriate medical evaluation and care when needed, alerts Principal Investigator of serious adverse events.
- Interacts with and maintains close communication with the sponsor’s Clinical Research Associate to facilitate the sponsor monitoring and database clean-up process.
- Attends sponsor Investigator/Study Coordinator meetings as needed for assigned protocols.
- BA/BS in a health sciences or related field and 6+ months of clinical research experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, is required;
- Phlebotomy skills are a plus;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word) and Web applications;
- Ability to type proficiently (35+ wpm);
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well independently as well as with co-workers, peers, supervisors and external customers;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adapt to changes in responsibilities and workloads;
- Must be professional, possess a high degree of urgency and self-motivation, and have a strong work ethic;
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with HIPAA guidelines, patient matters and other sensitive information.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance offerings, life and disability insurance offerings, 401K, paid time off, and various other benefits and discount programs!
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrollment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
The array of AES services include strategic enrollment solutions that offer speed, certainty and commercial value to our clients. Acurian and Synexus have proven track records for enrolling patients and study conduct through proprietary, direct-to-patient recruitment methodologies and a global site network. When combined, these services provide a new standard of clinical trial productivity that delivers more patients from fewer sites in less time.