The scalability of the Synexus model allows us to establish research centres in new locations with proven standards of delivery and an immediate focus on quality. We continue to expand to support our customer needs, delivering high numbers of quality patients from fewer sites than traditional recruitment approaches. Today, we have the largest footprint of dedicated sites across multiple countries.
We are also extending our range of partnerships with the creation of the UK’s first secondary care site in the Hexham Hospital jointly with the UK NHS. Following the success of this collaboration in its first year, Synexus anticipates further partnership opportunities in the future.
- Synexus enters US market with Acquisition of Research Across America
- Synexus Management buyout with the backing of LDC.
- Bulgaria: Opening of first Synexus Dedicated Research Site in Sofia
- Poland: Fifth Synexus Dedicated Research Site opened in Gdansk
- Romania: Opening of first Synexus Dedicated Research Site in Bucharest
- Synexus Romania established
- UK: Pioneering Synexus Dedicated Research Site opened at Hexham Hospital in partnership with the National Health Service
- Poland: Opening of new Synexus Dedicated Research Site in Poznan
- South Africa: Acquisition of Helderberg Clinical Trials Centre in Somerset West/Cape Town to open the third Synexus Dedicated Research Site. Expansion of Stanza Research Site to include TB Research Wing.
- Germany: Expansion at Bochum & Berlin Dedicated Research Sites
- Poland: Synexus – Central & Eastern European HQ. Expansion in Poland at Warsaw Dedicated Research Site by acquisition of Osteomed to create the biggest Dedicated Research Site
- in Warsaw & expansion of new Katowice Dedicated Research Site
- South Africa – Expansion of Watermeyer Dedicated Research Site to add PK and PD Unit
- Poland expansion of new Gdynia Dedicated Research Site
- Synexus Ukraine and Germany established by acquisition of Clinpharm. Seven Dedicated Research Sites in Germany subsequently rationalised to four DRSs (Berlin, Bochum, Leipzig & Frankfurt). Ukraine set up as an administrative centre in Kiev.
- South Africa new Dedicated Research Site at Stanza in Mamelodi . Expansion of Watermeyer Dedicated Research Site
- Poland: 3 new Dedicated Research Sites in Poland (Warsaw, Gdynia and Katowice) by acquisition of CVLCC.
- Synexus taken private by Lyceum Capital
- Synexus Bulgaria & South Africa established.
- S.Africa – First Dedicated Research Site – Watermeyer in Pretoria by the acquisition of Clinical Research Centres
- Synexus Poland established with first Dedicated Research Site in Wroclaw by the acquisition of SCM.
- Synexus Hungary established with first Dedicated Research Site in Budapest by the acquisition of Diagnostic Units Hungary.
- Synexus- Listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM.
- Synexus formed by the merger of Edgebright Partnership and AEA Technology, plc.
- Synexus UK established with the seven Current Dedicated Research Site established from the merger (Lancashire, Liverpool, Manchester, Midlands, Thames Valley, Scotland, Wales).