Corporate Social Responsibility
Synexus operates with integrity, professionalism and trust at the core of everything it does and advocates professionalism across every area of the business.
Synexus strives to ensure clients are the centre of each and every business transaction. The Synexus model was built and developed through a comprehensive understanding of the industry's needs and, as part of the programme of continuous improvement, the model is regularly reviewed for potential improvements.
- Synexus is an equal opportunities employer and committed to a policy of treating staff and job applicants equally and fairly
- Synexus recognises that every member of staff plays a key role in continuing to deliver excellence
- Everyone at Synexus, regardless of their position, is empowered to excel in their field and motivated to recognise the importance of delivering quality to clients
- All new staff undertake an induction programme which clearly communicates the goals and ethos of Synexus and their role within the company
- Synexus has a comprehensive staff training programme which ensures knowledge and expertise is not only maintained, but continues to improve
- Synexus also aims to go beyond the statutory requirements and to create an organisation which sees members of staff as individuals and does its best to support staff on that basis
- As a global organisation Synexus has a large number of staff who come from differing backgrounds and so works hard to support differing cultures and needs.
The relationship with suppliers is also regarded as vitally important and Synexus prefers to develop partnerships rather than simply supplier relationships. As with all business decisions cost plays a role, but Synexus also look to work with suppliers who operate ethically, have a similar culture and who consider sustainable development in their day-to-day business.