Who we are
Synexus, headquartered in Manchester, UK, has a global network of 26 Dedicated Research Centres (DRCs) in nine countries. Via these DRCs Synexus provides a pioneering recruitment solution to the clinical trials industry providing top quality data to its clients from pharma, biotechs and CROs.
- Synexus has, in the last 5 years, conducted hundreds of clinical trials across a broad range of therapeutic areas in Phases II to IV - in South Africa Synexus has a Phase I unit
- Each Synexus Dedicated Research Centre is manned by full time GCP (Good Clinical Practice) trained medical staff,
- Each Dedicated Research Centre can handle several thousand patients
- Currently Synexus has more than 14,000 patients in trials
- Recruitment of patients is planned and carried out by the Synexus patient recruitment team who in 2010 sourced and screened hundreds of thousands of patients
- The quality of the data provided by Synexus is of the highest standard with every entry double-checked by the data entry team