Synexus' total patient population reach is over 30 million. No other patient recruitment organisation can compete in terms of size or scale.
Synexus currently has over 14,000 patients on clinical trials and uses an innovative range of methods to recruit patients either targeting them directly, or through healthcare professionals and patient organisations.
It is no secret that patient recruitment is the essential element when conducting a successful clinical trial. However, despite widespread industry acknowledgement of the problems associated with this aspect of clinical trials, a number of seemingly intractable problems remain:
- Traditional recruitment methods have continued virtually unchanged for the past 40 years
- Over 90 per cent of later stage clinical trials are carried out by individual primary care physicians and hospital consultants who, on average, recruit five patients each.
This traditional approach can lead to significant and costly delays.
- Over 80 per cent of clinical trials currently fail to deliver on time, with more than 20 per cent delayed for at least six months.
Synexus represents the new way of doing things; its innovative model significantly reduces recruitment times through better infrastructure, superior access to patients, universal SOPs and centralised project management. Synexus continues to spend a great deal of time and investment researching and improving its marketing model. The tools and strategies used to create each study's marketing plan represent a far more professional approach than is often adopted by competitors for whom clinical trials do not represent core business; it means more to Synexus to succeed.
For each trial Synexus will:
- Define the target markets
- Quantify the needs of each segment within these markets
- Determine the value propositions to meet these needs
- Communicate these value propositions to all those responsible for delivering them and ensure their buy-in
- Communicate these value propositions to the market
- Measure the value actually delivered.
For each study Synexus spends time considering the target audiences and their characteristics. Information gathered is then used as a rationale for recruitment method selection. The results of each recruitment campaign are carefully monitored and these learnings have enabled Synexus to fine-tune the way in which it selects recruitment methods ensuring success first time.
Have more questions? Contact us for more information
See our corporate video
Read all the latest Syenxus news