During initial discussions with a sponsor, Synexus conducts a comprehensive feasibility assessment which draws on the extensive experience and knowledge gained by conducting the recruitment programmes for hundreds of Phase II-IV clinical trials.
An accurate and realistic assessment is vital to the success of the project.
- Review of Synexus' experience and metrics
- Background information / opinion / numbers from advisors
- GP opinion / numbers from centres
- Epidemiology / prevalence data
- Medline search
- Full internal medical / ethical review
- Assessment of need for subcontractors
- Assessment of costs and timelines
- Summary of procedures
- Details of Synexus staff availability
- Board-level approval to conduct the study if the bid is successful