What We Do
Synexus' unique model recruits large volumes of high quality patients for clinical trials run at its own Dedicated Research Centres on behalf of pharma, biotech and CROs, for the lowest total cost by:
- Undertaking a detailed feasibility assessment
- Proactively recruiting patients onto clinical trials
- Managing patients throughout the life of the study
- Conducting all trial activities at its own Dedicated Research Centres and through its own full time GCP trained investigators, nurses and support staff
- Providing excellent reliable data which has been rigorously checked for quality
- Operating from 26 research centres across nine countries: UK, Germany, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Bulgaria, South Africa and India.
Success is achieved by attention to detail and constant fine tuning of its unique model. Synexus has considerable experience and currently over 14,000 patients are engaged on clinical trials.