Synexus Site Services specialise in conducting clinical trials for vaccine products. Meeting or exceeding our enrolment goals on time and within budget. Our ability to recruit subjects, paired with our outstanding subject retention rates and low number of protocol deviations, ensure your study will collect only the highest quality data.
We have worked on studies for various vaccine and infectious disease indications, delivery systems, and preparation methods. Our clients include large to small pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, non-profit organisations, and the government.
Areas of expertise include
- Clostridium difficile
- Dengue fever
- Group B streptococcus
- Hepatitis B and C
- Herpes zoster
- Human papilloma virus
- Pandemic influenza
- Respiratory syncytial virus
- Seasonal influenza
- Smoking cessation
- Tetanus / diptheria / pertussis
- Typhoid fever
Specialist service offerings
Combines our global vaccine site conduct business with accelerated patient enrolment, advanced lab capabilities, and specialized vaccine services – all delivered under a results-based contracting model for greater budget certainty.
Synexus Site Services, a global site conduct service and Optimal Research, vaccine specialists, work together to optimize productivity and efficiency for your vaccine clinical trials. The Optimal Vaccine Centres of Excellence specialist service offers the following key differentiators:
- Excellence – Over 850 studies preformed with superior staff and industry experience.
- Speed – A single contact and budget with feasibilities and industry leading data and query resolution
- Capabilities – PBMC labs on site and extensive global reach
- Quality – A clean audit history and experience with government funded programmes
- Retention – A average subject retention rate of over 97.6%
- Enrolment – Willing to guarantee enrolment contractually